28 May, 2010

Hello Gorgeous

Hello and Welcome :) I started this blog 6 months ago, but since I haven't uploaded it for quite a long time and missed it a lot, here is the fresh start !


I'm gonna have to introduce myself again: I'm Marie, I'm 20, funny, easy going, and French. I love life, smiling, laughing, listening to (good) music, magazines, fashion, and watching people in the streets.
I've lived in Lyon, 2nd biggest city of France, since August 2009, but before that I was living in Cardiff (Wales), and again, before that, I was living in Dunkirk (North of France). I love my life, I've got loads of friends, most of them living in Dunkirk, I love travelling, my friends, and parties.
I'm a bag & shoe monster, I can't start a party without a good old gin&tonic, and I'm a chain smoker. And my boyfriend is living 700 miles away, which is basically horrible.

And Yeah, I love to talk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment